Existing Student Registration
There is not much of the data to enter but just a few things to reconfirm but the process is straightforward.
- Go to Parent Access
- Select Child Registration
- On the form, you get most of the details prefilled except school details in the top and bottom sections.
- Ensure the School site in top Section is set to be Aylesbury Tamil Padasalai.
- And fill in the bottom section as below... NOTE : City is UK-Aylesbury
NOTE: Please fill the Public school type first. Some defects there faced by few parents last year whenever you change Public school type whatever you have filled in public school name column becomes blank.
- And then follow through the screens.
- You have to agree to terms and conditions
- Agree to the 2 CTA rules and regulations screens by keying in your Name at Parenmt Guardians' name. If the kid's name is not filled please fill in this form. It has to exactly match how you have registered the kid on the first screen.
- Pay in person would have been selected on the last screen else select it. Please note we don't accept by post as the address is the rented school's address. NOTE: Fees are accepted only through bank online payment only. payment details are in the next section.
- Click Submit
- If you have more than one kid, then please repeat the process for each kid.
- Once the registration is complete, you’ll get a confirmation mail from CTA.
- If you have more than one student, then please register the first one and then log in using the details and use ‘Parent Access/Child Registration’ menu to register the siblings.